It undertakes a wide variety of work to a high standard serving the Tees Valley area (Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees, Yarm, Ingleby Barwick, Darlington, Hartlepool, Northallerton and Stokesley).
The firm is a member of the Confederation of Passenger Transport which is a government recognised trade association for the bus and coach industry. Being a member means that the firm is committed to operating to the highest standards and it adheres to the CPT Code of Practice www.cpt-uk.org
The company employs experienced drivers who have a proven track record in the highest standards of customer service.
Vehicles operated by the firm range from 16 seat mini buses through to 53 seat executive standard coaches.
The work undertaken by the company includes:-
- Daily private hire for individuals and organisations including clubs, schools and sports teams within the UK and across Europe
- Corporate hire for companies wanting to transport groups to events or conferences or for hospitality purposes
- Day trips – either our own trips or those organised by clubs and other organisations
- Specialist day trips for sporting events (including horse racing, cricket, football)
- Special occasions (weddings)
- Rail replacement
- Holiday tours – for national and local tour companies both around the UK and throughout Europe